Fish monster disease is one of the parasitic diseases. It is parasitic in the body cavity behind the base of the pectoral fin, and it will drill a hole to communicate with the outside world. Next, provide the prevention and treatment methods of fish strange disease as follows:
(1) Completely clear the pond.
(2) For farms near waters with a high rate of fish monster infection, during the fish monster breeding season, do not enter water from the outside.
(3) When purchasing fish species, if parasites of fish monster larvae are found, use crystal trichlorfon aqueous solution for medicated bath.
(4) Strengthen feeding management, maintain excellent water quality, and improve fish resistance.
Fish strange disease generally occurs in relatively large water surfaces, such as reservoirs, lakes, and rivers; it rarely occurs in ponds. The adult fish monster has strong vitality, and the adult fish monster is parasitic in the parasitic sac of the host's body cavity, so the drug resistance of the fish monster adult is stronger than that of the host, and it is even more difficult to kill the fish monster adult in a large area of water difficulty. However, in the life history of the fish monster, the second and third stage larvae released in the water are a weak link. Killing the second and third stage larvae will destroy its life cycle and cut off the transmission route. Effective method for fish monster disease.
(1) To raise fish in cages, choose a calm day when the fish monsters release larvae, hang a crystal trichlorfon medicine bag in the cage, or sprinkle 80% dichlorvos emulsion (you can also use a sponge to absorb enough dichlorvos emulsion) Hanging on the upper wind of the cage), each dosage is calculated according to the water volume of the cage, and 1.5 grams of crystal trichlorfon or 0.5 ml of dichlorvos per cubic meter of water can kill the fish monster larvae in the cage.
(2) The fish monster larvae have strong phototaxis and edge tendency. Most of the fish monster larvae are distributed on the shore water surface. In a narrow water zone 30 cm offshore, the fish monster larvae have a density of 50 per cubic meter of water. Only, 30 centimeters away, there are only 17 per cubic meter of water, and farther from the shore there are fewer, and less in the lower layers of the water. Therefore, you can choose a calm day during the peak period when the fish monsters release larvae (only about 10 days in Heilongjiang), and sprinkle 80% dichlorvos emulsion in the shallow water with a width of 30 cm along the coast, 0.5 ml per cubic meter of water, every 3 to 4 Splash it once a day, so after a few years, you can basically eliminate the fish monster.
(3) The yarrow with fish strange disease completely loses its reproductive capacity, so during the breeding season of the yarrow, healthy fish will spawn in the upper reaches of the reservoir, while more than 90% of the yarrow left in the downstream are fish. Weird patients. In the breeding season of jalophus, on the one hand, the broodstock spawning upstream should be protected to achieve the purpose of natural proliferation of resources; on the other hand, efforts should be organized: increasing the fishing of jalophus in the lower reaches and reducing the proportion of jalophus suffering from fish strange diseases , reduce the spread of fish strange disease.
(4) During the peak period of the larvae of the fish monsters, a large number of crucian carp and yarrow were caught with nets around the cages to reduce the density of fish monster larvae in the water body around the cages.